Challenges and Events
Take on a rowing challenge, join a league or enter an event to help bring focus to your training.
Indoor rowing events and online challenges can be participated in across a range of venues, gyms, at home, in schools, colleges, universities and sports clubs across the UK. Find out more on how you can sign up to your next event or challenge today.
Challenges, Leagues and Events
Online challenges and events are a great way to add variety and focus to your workouts. They also provide an opportunity to connect with a vibrant and active indoor rowing community.
Whether you are a beginner or a rowing pro, there are a wide range of challenges and events available online and in-person. Most have a distance and/or time focus ranging from sprint challenges through to long distance endurance rowing. The formats vary and include live races, relays, leagues or one-off challenges that you sign-up to.
|British Rowing Indoor Championships
|Indoor Rowing Event Calendar
|Indoor Online Challenges
|Row The Distance Medal Challenges
|Take on the British Rowing Indoor Championships. Open to everyone.
|Find an indoor rowing event near you. All abilities are welcome.
|Find your next online indoor rowing challenge.
|The perfect way to get active at home, at your gym, or club and be rewarded for your efforts.
- British Rowing Indoor Championships:
- Take on the British Rowing Indoor Championships. Open to everyone.
- Indoor Rowing Event Calendar:
- Find an indoor rowing event near you. All abilities are welcome.
- Indoor Online Challenges:
- Find your next online indoor rowing challenge.
- Row The Distance Medal Challenges:
- The perfect way to get active at home, at your gym, or club and be rewarded for your efforts.
Looking for more?
Not found what your looking for. Check out more challenges and events, including those from our machine manufacturer partners Concept2 and WaterRower on our dedicated indoor rowing platform, Inside Indoor.