British Rowing launches 2023 membership survey
British Rowing members who fill in the survey will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three amazing prizes – including a dryrobe and a £50 Cotswold Outdoors voucher
At British Rowing we always want to understand more about how we can support our members and improve what we do for you.
Please give us your ideas and feedback by completing our latest membership survey. This will help us to ensure that all members of the rowing community are at the forefront of everything we do as we continue to develop our membership services.
As a thank you for filling out the British Rowing membership survey, you will be given the opportunity to be entered in our membership survey prize draw with three chances to win one of these great prizes: a brand new dryrobe® (worth £160), a £50 Cotswold Outdoors voucher, and a bundle of British Rowing merch worth over £100.
Members have been emailed a link to the survey. If you are a member and have not received an email, please contact email@example.com to request a link.
Reasons why you haven’t received an email include:
- The email might have gone to your spam folder.
- Your current email address isn’t in your membership record – please update it here.
- You have previously unsubscribed from a mailing from us. If you’d like to start getting mailings from us again, click here.
The 2023 British Rowing membership survey will close at 5pm on Monday, 16 October 2023.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Only individuals with an active British Rowing membership are eligible to win a prize.
- Employees of British Rowing and their family members may not enter the Prize Draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random. Winners can only win one prize. First prize is a dryrobe, second prize is a £50 Cotswold Outdoors voucher, and third prize is a bundle of British Rowing merch.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winners will be informed by email. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by British Rowing, then the prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post or by email, where appropriate.
- If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- Promoter: British Rowing Ltd, 6 Lower Mall, London W6 9DJ.