Win a copy of The Long Win by Cath Bishop
In this month’s membership newsletter competition, we’re giving away one copy of The Long Win – the search for a better way to succeed by Cath Bishop. Drawing on her own experiences of high-performance sport, Cath offers a different perspective on how we might redefine sporting success.
British Rowing will be offering you the chance to win a paperback copy of The Long Win.
In order to enter, please email your name to Membership@britishrowing.org with ‘The Long Win’ in the subject line. We will select a winner by Monday 7 August 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of British Rowing and their family members may not enter the Prize Draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winners will be informed by email. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by British Rowing, then the prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- Promoter: British Rowing Ltd, 6 Lower Mall, London W6 9DJ.