Information day about the next Level 4 (Advanced Coach) course
The University of Gloucester is holding an information day on Monday, 15 May 2023 for high performing coaches considering this qualification
About the Level 4 coaching award
The Level 4 Award (Advanced Coach) is a two-year programme. The core of the programme is delivered through the Post Graduate Diploma (PG Dip) in Professional Coaching Practice for High Performing Coaches, run by the University of Gloucestershire. The Level 4 award is completed by linking the assignments from the PG Dip to daily coaching activities, whilst keeping a coaching log and completing 360-degree feedback review and observations with a coach mentor.
To apply for the Level 4 Award you should be committed to professional development, hold a Senior Club Coach award (Level 3 or equivalent) and show evidence of commitment to a high performing coach environment for the last six years.
What does the course cost? £4,700
How long is the course? Part-time over 2 years
When does the course start? September 2023
Interested? Come to the Information day!
The University of Gloucestershire is holding an information day at its Oxstalls Campus in Gloucester* on Monday, 15 May 2023 (approximately 10am to 3pm) about their course, which is run in partnership with British Rowing and the British Equestrian Federation.
The information day is expected to cover:
- UK Coaching/UKCC background and aspirations – setting the UK Coaching Certificate (UKCC) scene
- The coaching landscape and the value of Level 4 in Rowing and Equestrian
- Challenges and values of post-graduate thinking
- The coach’s journey – A Coach from British Equestrian Federation and British Rowing
- Networking opportunities
- The Postgraduate Diploma programme – how it works and important information; learning contact and modules, support, assignments, total qualification time, drop-out, student loans
- A taste of level 4 – Transformational Coaching
- Level 4 pre-application information – time frames, dates and final questions
To book a place on the information day, contact email@example.com.
* University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus, Oxstalls Lane, Longlevens, Gloucester, GL2 9HW.