British Rowing drawstring bag competition
Read below to find out more about British Rowing’s competition to win a stylish drawstring bag – perfect for training!
British Rowing will be offering you the chance to win one stylish British Rowing drawstring bag, as pictured above. In a summery blue, it’s handy for taking to training and competitions!
All you have to do to be in with a chance to win is:
Enter by sending an email with your name and address to email@example.com with the subject title ‘drawstring bag’ by Friday 29 April.
We will select a winner by Friday 6 May.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) is open to anyone who is a British Rowing member.
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of British Rowing and their family members may not enter the Prize Draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winners will be informed by email. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by British Rowing, then the prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner. The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- Promoter: British Rowing Ltd, 6 Lower Mall, London W6 9DJ.