Win a Chilly’s water bottle
We have one Chilly’s water bottle to give away! Find out how to enter our March newsletter competition below.
Back by popular demand! For this months membership competition, were giving away one Chilly’s water bottle. Ensure that you stay hydrated with the help of this stylish water bottle.
Thanks also to everyone who entered last month’s competition to win a copy of The Long Win by Cath Bishop.
March Competition details
British Rowing will be offering you the chance to win a Chilly’s water bottle.
All you have to do, to be in with a chance to win, is as follows.
Enter by sending an email with your name and address to our membership team here with the subject title ‘Chilly’s water bottle’ by Friday 25 March. We will select a winner by Thursday 31 March.
Terms and conditions
- This prize draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) is open to anyone who is a British Rowing member.
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of British Rowing and their family members may not enter the Prize Draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winners will be informed by email. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by British Rowing, then the prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner. The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- Promoter: British Rowing Ltd, 6 Lower Mall, London W6 9DJ.