Managing COVID-19 guidance updated
The Government have published details of their new tiered restrictions so we’ve updated our guidance to clarify some areas that have changed
The detailed Government guidance for sport in respect of the new COVID-19 tiers has now been published. This guidance provides extra clarity on certain areas such as travel restrictions and we have updated our guidance to version 8.2 to reflect these.
The key areas that have been updated are:
- Clarification on the effect of travel restrictions (taking into account both where a person lives and where the club is located)
- Exemptions to group size limits for under-18s activity, adaptive rowing and educational purposes (e.g. the DiSE programme)
- An update on the use of changing rooms and showers
In addition to the detailed Government guidance and our guidance, Sport England have also published a set of Frequently Asked Questions.
What to do if you have questions?
If you are…
- an individual member – you should contact your club in the first instance to understand their COVID-Secure protocols.
- a club (including a school or university boat club) – please contact our Club Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- an event or competition – please contact our competitions team via email@example.com