Christmas Advent Calendar competitions
To say thank you to our rowing community this Christmas, we will be running competitions, tips and a special Bake Off where GB rowers pit their culinary skills against each other!
From Tuesday 1 December to 25 December, keep a lookout on our social media as our Christmas Advent Calendar unfolds with tips from GB rowers, workouts and also a series of special giveaways. We will also be featuring a rowing Bake Off with GB rowers contesting three rounds – an Olympic and Paralympic inspired round, followed by a tough technical challenge then a final round where they will be tasked with creating a recipe from their home town.
British Rowing will be offering you the chance to win various prizes as part of our Christmas Advent Calendar.
All you have to do to be in with a chance to win prizes in any of these Christmas competitions is:
- Follow British Rowing on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter;
- Like the competition post on one or all of our channels: Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, and
- Tag a friend in a reply or comment on the post. One tag per comment.
Every day that we run a giveaway, we will select a winner from all the entries at 9am GMT the following day. For the best chance to win, you can enter on all three of our channels!
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) is open to anyone who likes the competition post, tags in at least one person and is a follower of British Rowing on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram by 9am GMT the day after that competition opens. Entrants may tag as many friends as you want – each tag counts as one entry – one tag per comment/reply.
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of British Rowing and their family members may not enter the Prize Draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winners will be informed by direct message on the channel they entered before 5pm GMT on the day of the draw and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by British Rowing, then the prizes will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post.
- If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- Promoter: British Rowing Ltd, 6 Lower Mall, London W6 9DJ.