Return to Rowing Guidance v6.1 Released
Our Return to Rowing Guidance has been updated to provide extra clarification on some areas including the process for competitions to demonstrate they are COVID-Secure
British Rowing’s Return to Rowing guidance has been updated to provide clarification on a number of areas identified via feedback including:
- The process for competitions (Affiliated Competitions & Private Matches) to demonstrate they are COVID- Secure
- Group sizes
- Changing room use
- Spectators at competitions
As usual, all changes in this version are highlighted in yellow and a full list of changes is contained in the appendix at the end of the document.
(17 September – please note – this is now at v6.1.1 as a correction has been made to clarify that RRSA’s ‘review’ not ‘approve’ standard safety documentation and to add missing paragraph on spectators)
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the whole rowing community for their understanding, patience and responsible application of the guidance over the past few months. By sensibly applying the guidance we are all able to help keep each other safe whilst getting back to rowing.
What to do if you have questions?
If you are…
- an individual member – you should contact your club in the first instance to understand their COVID-Secure protocols.
- a club (including a school or university boat club) – please contact our Club Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- an event or competition – please contact our competitions team via email@example.com