Postponed: Return to Rowing Webinar #2
The webinar due to be delivered tonight will be postponed to allow us to receive feedback from the DCMS on our plans for crew boat rowing
The Return to Rowing #2 webinar due to be held tonight will be postponed until Wednesday 29 July at 19.00. The vast majority of questions sent in advance relate to crew boats and, at this stage, we have not received any feedback to the proposal we submitted to the DCMS last week so wouldn’t be able to answer any questions about this.
We continue to push for a response to our proposals from the DCMS and will publish an update to our guidance as soon as we can.
Those who have already registered for the event will not need to re-register but registration remains open at the link below: