Introducing British Rowing Plus
British Rowing launches new member benefit, British Rowing Plus with great rowing content, stories, technical advice for all types of rowers, exclusively for members.
British Rowing Plus will bring you the best rowing content straight to your mobile, tablet or desktop. Every week we’ll be uploading more content to the platform but a few highlights today are:
- Daniel Spring previews the Henley that never was
- GB Rower, Beccy Muzerie explores ‘Lockdown: balancing self-compassion with maintaining perspective‘
- Robin Williams on the coaching environment: how cultured is your technique?
- Patricia Carswell’s thoughts on what lessons she’s learnt as a rower in lockdown
- Martin Gough speaks to John Collins about his coaching influences
- Our new Secret Umpire column
- Martin Cross meets Lucy Stephan, stroke of the world champion Australian W4-
- And many more great articles!
British Rowing members are able to login using your normal username and password.
Update: April 2023
From 11 April 2023, everyone in the rowing community can read British Rowing Plus for free, without needing to log in. Find out more >>