GB Rowing Team 2nd Assessment Cancelled

The GB Rowing Team has taken the decision to cancel the 2nd Assessment in Boston planned for this Saturday, 20 December 2014 for safety reasons due to predicted adverse weather conditions believing that the predicted wind strength and direction will make rowing difficult if not impossible.

ADVERT
widget__hero__image
Without our members, we wouldn't be able to provide the guidance, support and emergency funding that we have been able to during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please consider continuing to support our sport by renewing or purchasing your British Rowing membership today.

Renew Today

Support your Sport

Buy replica kit today

widget__hero__image
Show your support for the GB Rowing Team with our range of Mizuno GB Rowing Replica Kit

Shop Now