The Stream is on its way!
The latest edition of The Stream is on its way – bringing all the latest news from British Rowing direct to your inbox!
The May Stream is packed with news and information as the long-awaited summer of 2012 finally swings into focus, including:
- An exclusive article by Jim Harlow, Chairman of the British Rowing Championships, explaining the thoughts and processes behind this year’s much-talked-about event,
- A brand new Fuel Up! recipe, tailor-made for rowers by our expert nutritionists,
- The chance to win one of five Air Head visors, courtesy of Crewroom,
- Jobs and Scholarship opportunities in the UK and further abroad – including rowing positions in Australia and New Zealand,
- Information about the 2012 Volunteer Awards – the perfect chance to recognise your club’s unsung heroes.
The Stream is a free e-newsletter for all members of British Rowing, providing a monthly fix of rowing news and views direct to your inbox*. Find out more about the benefits of British Rowing membership.
*If you are a British Rowing member and do not currently receive The Stream, check that the ‘General British Rowing Newsletter’ box is checked in the ‘Contact Preferences’ section of your account.