SPC Welfare Workshop
The Safeguarding and Protecting Children Workshop is suitable for Club Welfare Officers and anyone in a role with significant access to or responsibility for juniors.
You will be introduced to British Rowing safeguarding policies and procedures, as well as:
- improving your awareness and evaluation of best practice
- raising awareness of the signs of abuse
- being provided with detailed guidance on how to receive, record and report allegations.
It’s also a great opportunity to make contact with other Club Welfare Officers and coaches in your region.
- Date: Friday 11th March 2011
- Time: 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Venue: St Neots RC, Priory Lane, St Neots PE19 2BH
- Tutor: Vicky Parry Eastern Region SPC Tutor
- Cost: £15 for British Rowing Members, £30 for non British Rowing Members
- ***Refreshments provided
Closing date for applications is Monday 14th Feb 2011.
For further details please contact Sharon Noble-Layng, Eastern Region
Development Officer, on 07818576140 or